Dear Readers, just a quick note this time. I have not posted for awhile because I have been busy writing my second book…and preparing for my own escape to Greece and Turkey…leaving today! We all need a break from our daily lives, even if we are retired. A change of pace, a new culture, variety that excites the blood. Whether you are thinking of escaping for a few days, a week, a month, or the rest of your life, don’t put it off. I will be back in October and will have stories to tell! Thanks for staying with me. Sandra
Top Posts & Pages
- Tropical Plant Book Just Released!
- The Value of an Escape
- Up Rio Cuale River Walk
- Folkloric Dancers at Vallarta Botanical Gardens
- Women of Vallarta - Collette and Carolina
- Parasites in Paradise!
- Puerto Vallarta Recommended ~ Christmas in the Tropics
- Do You Have a Sweet Tooth?
- What to do in Vallarta during the Summer?
- Puerto Vallarta in World News
- 24,423 hits